Wisconsin School for the Deaf Foundation Guidelines for Requesting Funds
1. The WSD Foundation Board shall be charged with the responsibility for granting requests for donations.
2. The WSD Foundation will fund endeavors which support our mission statement:
WSD Foundation, a community based, non-profit foundation, supports innovative projects and programs, which advance the well being of deaf and hard of hearing individuals throughout life and promote successful relationships with their families, service providers, and communities.
3. An organization/agency/individual seeking funds shall be required to submit a request for funding in writing or on a videotape as per application guidelines.
4. Applications must be submitted at least 45 days
prior to an event or when the funds are needed.
5. WSD Foundation reserves the right to add further guidelines for the use of specific funds.
6. WSD Foundation currently only makes annual grants and will not commit to multi-year projects or make long-term pledges.
WSD Foundation is non-profit, non-sectarian, non-partisan and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex or national origin.
for Grant Application form.